This is THE best Guacamole! The key ingredients are avocado, fresh lime juice, salt & pepper to taste. All others are options according to your taste buds.
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 small onion, chopped finely (use white, yellow or red. Whatever you like)
- 1 medium roma tomato, seeded, chopped finely
- 1/2 to 1 jalapeño, seeded, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- kosher salt & pepper to taste
- Mash avocado in a medium bowl with the back of a fork.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper taste.
- Eat within two days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 132
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 272 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to, homemade, fresh, authentic, non spicy, no tomato, recipe without cilantro, healthy