A delicious no-bake blueberry tart filled with sweet ricotta made with an easy 2 ingredient crust.
- 9 oz Maria Mexican cookies
- 4.5 oz butter, melted
- 19 oz ricotta
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar, plus extra for serving
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 oz fresh blueberries
- Finely shredded orange or lime zest and honey to serve
- To make the tart base, place the Maria cookies into a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the butter and process until well combined.
- Press the cook mixture firmly into a 8 or 9 inch pie pan with your hand or the bottom of a glass.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours of longer.
- To make the filling, place the ricotta, powdered sugar and vanilla into the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Beat the mixture until smooth (you can use an electric hand beater as well).
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, fill the tart crust with the ricotta mixture.
- Scatter the blueberries and dust with icing sugar sprinkle with orange or lemon zest.
- Drizzle a little honey and serve cold.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 398
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 181 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 55 mg
Keywords: Blueberry Tart, Blueberry Tart Recipe, Ricotta Tart, Tart, No-bake desserts, Blueberry Pie Recipe