- Author: Muy Delish
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 8 oz dry spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled ricotta salata (you can substitute the ricotta salata with feta cheese)
- Cook spaghetti in a pot with boiling salted water according to package.
- Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water and set aside.
- Drain the pasta.
- In the same pot, heat the olive oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds (make sure it doesn't burn).
- Stir in the pasta water, parsley, zest & spaghetti.
- Toss to coat.
- Season with salt & pepper then add the ricotta salata.
- Serve warm.