A delicious Argentinean Chimichurri made with fresh parsley, oregano, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes. It’s the best accompaniment to any barbecued or grilled meats!
- 3/4 bunch minced flat leaf parsley
- 9 to 10 fresh garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon dried parley
- 1 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated onions
- 3/4 to 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup avocado or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Place the parsley in a glass bowl or mason type jar.
- Crush the garlic in a mortar to almost a paste consistency. Add to the fresh parsley.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap of a lid and refrigerate for 24 to 48 hours to infuse all of the flavors together.
- Before serving, bring to room temperature.
- Store refrigerated in a sealed container for up to two weeks.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 285 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: chicken, steak, easy, argentinan, sauce recipe, receta, fresh herbs