Curry Chicken Salad Sliders
- 3 cups shredded chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 5 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup salted roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 firm-ripe mango (3/4 pound), peeled, pitted, and chopped (optional)
- Soak the cranberries for about 10 minutes to soften them up. Another quick method is to microwave them for about 1 minute in enough water to cover them.
- In a medium bowl, add the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry, lime juice, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until blended.
- In a separate large bowl, add the chicken, onion, cranberries, cashews and mango (if using) and stir gently to combine.
- Fold in the mayonnaise mixture and combine all ingredients well.
- Serve immediately over slider buns or store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.