Grilled Parmesan Asparagus sprinkled with olive oil, salt & pepper and a little lemon zest. That’s all they need to be delish!
- 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt & black pepper to taste
- Minced zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Toss the asparagus with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange asparagus crosswise on grill grate and grill covered, turning often until tender. About 5 minutes.
- Remove asparagus from grill and toss with zest and cheese.
These Parmesan Asparagus also can be cooked on a hot skillet (in case you don’t feel or can’t use your outdoor grill). The cooking time would be the same time as if they were grilled!
- Serving Size: 1/2 portion
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 339 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: lemony, spring recipes, vegetarian, quick, summer, crispy, healthy