Grilled Steak Kebabs & Potatoes. These kebabs are made with beef tenderloin which is the leanest and most tender cut of beef. The chimichurri sauce enhances the tenderloins mild flavor since it’s perfect for grilled meats.
The potatoes are also grilled which cuts the time spent in the kitchen and are simple but delicious! Serve with a side salad for the perfect spring and summer dish.
I highly recommend making the Chimichurri Sauce. It’s the perfect addiction to any grilled meat!
Last week I had the honor to be featured in Yahoo Foods as their Blogger of the Week! To start off the week, they posted an interview with me on Monday (read here) and each day afterwards one of my recipes was featured. How cool is that! I never thought my little blog would be highlighted on such a great site since I never intended to be one of the super food bloggers.
I just LOVE my little cozy blog where I can document family recipes, the food we eat and inspire myself to try new dishes. How boring life would be if we ate the same things all the time?
Yesterday as we were eating our lunch my husband said to me after looking at his plate (see the photos on this post), “Who eats a lunch like this? This is crazy!” We do! I said. We know this is not the norm but all the work of doing a blog like this does have it’s perks!
Are you an adventurous eater and try new dishes often?
More Beef Recipes
I hope you like this recipe! Share it, or leave a rating and comment below. For questions that need an answer right away, please contact me and I’ll get back to you asap. Gracias!!!! xx, Ana
Grilled Steak Kebabs & Potatoes
- 1/2 cup Chimichurri Sauce
- 3 to 4 red or yellow new potatoes or 6 to 8 small ones, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1 1/4 pounds beef tenderloin or top sirloin cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Toss potatoes in 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill covered, over medium heat until brown and soft, about 5 to 7 minutes per side
- Toss beef with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Thread beef onto skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat, to desired doneness (about 3 mins per side for medium-rare).
- Rest kebabs 5 minutes. Brush with chimichurri while the kebabs are resting.
- Serve kebabs warm with potatoes, remaining chimichurri sauce & salad.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk ingredients (except the oil).
- Continue to whisk the ingredients while adding the oil slowly. Season with salt & pepper.
Add Your Own Private Notes
Whenever you come back to this recipe, you’ll be able to see your notes.
The nutritional information and US conversions are calculated automatically. I cannot guarantee the accuracy of this data. If this is important to you, please verify with your favourite nutrition calculator and/or unit conversion tool.