- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 227g non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon clear honey or your preferred sweetener
- Mint sprigs
- Blackberries (optional)
- In a blender, puree half the diced kiwi. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the non fat Greek yogurt, lime zest, and honey
- Fold the pureed kiwi into the yogurt mix.
- Layer the yogurt, granola and remaining diced kiwi in small glasses, sprinkling a little mint on top of each kiwi layer.
- Add blackberries if using any. Serve immediately.