Panko Crusted Chicken is your perfect for weeknight dinner. Your dinner will be ready in around 30 minutes! Using chicken breast strips, guarantees that every bite will be tender, juicy and flavorful!
One of my goals for 2019 is to at least once a week to post quick dinner recipes that will take you less than 45 minutes to prepare . I hope you like it!Print
Panko Crusted Chicken
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: Serves 4 people 1x
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds or asian seeds seasoning (garlic, ginger, sesame)
- 12 chicken tenderloins (2 lbs)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Place flour in a shallow bowl; season with salt & pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk together the egg and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Place bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a third shallow bowl and mix well.
- Dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg followed by the bread crumb mixture, pressing the coating firmly onto each piece.
- Heat 1/2-inch oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, in batches turning frequently, for 3/12 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Repeat with the remaining cutlets. Serve with a salad and lime mayonnaise.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; whisk until sugar dissolves. Season with salt to taste if needed.