Parmesan Penne Pasta with Bacon. So delicious and easy to make you’ll be finding yourself wanting to make it as a main entree! Just add some grilled chicken or shrimp and you’re set!
Sometimes the tastiest foods are the most simple. And when you’re in a hurry to make a delicious weeknight dinners, pastas are always a good default.
Here is a good pasta recipe that you can use as a side dish or by adding some grill chicken or shrimp, it can turn into a complete meal. I’ve also made this recipe with turkey bacon instead of the regular kind. It’ll save you a few calories for sure!
I hope you enjoy this delicious dish!Print
- 8 oz dry penne pasta
- 3 oz cooked bacon, drained & diced (reserve 2 Tbsp of drippings)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium. Add garlic and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Deglaze pan with wine and reduce by half, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in pasta, tossing to coat, then stir in Parmesan, parsley, and bacon.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Here is another delicious pasta recipe but with a Mexican twist! I hope you enjoy this Shrimp Pasta with Creamy Ancho Chile & Tamarind Sauce