Protein Pumpkin Pancakes
These Protein Pumpkin Pancakes are super healthy, delicious and so easy to make! They’re perfect at only 275 calories and 30 grams of protein.
- Author: Ana Frias
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 to 5 little pancakes 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup (40 grams) old fashion oatmeal
- 6 egg whites
- 90 grams pumpkin pure (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 packets of your favorite no calorie sweetener (I use Truvia)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- a splash of vanilla extract
- Grind the oatmeal first by using a coffee grinder, magic bullet or a blender (I used the magic bullet)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend again.
- Set a small non stick pan to low-medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Add 1/4 cup scoop of the mixture to the warm pan and cook each side until the edges become solid. About a minute on each side.
- Serve warm with maple syrup or your favorite toppings.
- Serving Size: 5 pancakes
- Calories: 275
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 30 g
Keywords: protein pancakes, healthy breakfast, pumpkin recipes, easy recipe