Baked peaches topped with Greek yogurt is a delicious treat that you can have for breakfast, snack or dessert. As a bonus, it’s super healthy and easy to make!
This is the first recipe for my new blog series called “Insta-recipe”. The series will feature quick & simple recipes and there won’t be much chit-chat on the blog post so that you can go on and conquer the world!!! 🙂Print
- 1 ripe peach, halved and pitted
- Honey or maple syrup for brushing peach
- 4 oz Greek Yogurt (non fat, plain – for higher protein content)
- Favorite non-calorie sweetener (I used Vanilla Sugar Free Torani syrup)
- Almonds for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange peach on a small baking dish,
- Bake in the preheated oven until peach is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Mix the Greek yogurt with your sweetener.
- Top the peach with the Greek yogurt mix and sprinkle with almonds.