Shrimp & Scallops Fettuccine
- Author: Muy Delish
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 8 oz dry fettuccine
- 1 lb scallops
- 12 oz large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (I use cooking white wine)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside
- Dry the scallops with paper towels.
- Season with salt & pepper the scallops and shrimp.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high.
- Add the scallops and shrimp and cook until browned on both sides. 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer them to a plate.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the wine and broth to deglaze. Scrape any browned bits.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes until they soften up.
- Return the shrimp & scallops to the skillet and heat through.
- Stir in the parsley, zest, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper flakes.
- Serve the shrimp and scallops mixture over a bed of pasta and garnish with the feta cheese.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 541
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 32g