- 1 (12 oz) package egg noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 (6 oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (26 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray with cooking spray a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta for about 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse under cold water.
- Saute the 1/4 cup onions in the 2 tablespoons of butter until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the noodles (Note: reserve 1/2 cup of cheese to add on top of the casserole). Add the noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer mix to the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve hot
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 452
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1502 mg
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 28g
- Cholesterol: 93mg
Keywords: Tuna Noodle Casserole