This delicious recipe for a Vodka Collins cocktail is perfect for citrus season! Vodka, fresh orange & lemon juice, simple syrup plus a splash of club soda is all you need for the perfect cocktail.
- 1.5 oz (1 standard shot) Vodka
- 3 oz Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1.5 oz Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Simple syrup, or more to taste
- Club Soda
- Fill glasses with crushed ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients.
- Shake for about 15 seconds.
- Pour mixture into glasses and garnish with oranges, lemons, mint or your preferred garnish
- Serving Size: 2 cocktails
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Cocktail, easy, happy hour, citrus cocktails, vodka cocktails,