Oats & Greek Yogurt
Delicious and healthy oats & greek yogurt!
Servings 1 person
- 1/2 cup 40 grams rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup 227 grams plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 2 or 3 packets of stevia or your preferred sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Optional toppings:
- peanut butter
- your preferred nuts: almonds pecans, walnuts, etc.
- chia seeds
- bananas mangoes, blueberries, strawberries, etc.
Add the oats, water, sweetener, & cinnamon
Microwave for 5 minutes on half power
Remove from microwave and let it cool for about two minutes
Add the greek yogurt and mix well
Add your toppings and mix until everything is combined
(notes - the calorie count only includes the oats & greek yogurt (120 calories per serving from Trader Joe's. Depending what yogurt you use and the toppings you add, the calorie content will change)
Serving: 1bowl | Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 71mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g