This crowd pleaser meal should take about 30 minutes to prepare
Servings 4 servings
- For the chicken
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast, halved,
- pounded to 1/4-inch thick about 8 oz each
- Salt & pepper
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- For the sauce
- 3/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup halved heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
Coat a large sauté pan with nonstick spray and add the olive oil. Heat over medium-high.
Saute the chicken until it browns, 3 minutes per side.
Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
Add the chicken broth and cream to the same pan and scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen the brown bits. Simmer sauce for about 3 minutes until it thickens a little bit.
Add the tomatoes and lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
Return the chicken to the pan and cook to warm through for about 2 minutes.
Serve chicken with sauce and garnish with parsley.
Serving: 6oz chicken | Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 207mg | Potassium: 282mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g