Salsa De Piña (Pineapple Salsa)
You’ll love this Pineapple Salsa! Perfectly sweet, with a mix of flavors and textures is what sets this salsa apart. It goes great with shrimp, salmon or just about any other fish.
Servings 4 cups
For the Salsa
- 1 small pineapple (see note) about 2 lbs, peeled, cored & diced
- 1/3 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño chile seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt & ground pepper to taste
We're using fresh pineapple but in a pinch, you could use frozen or the canned kind.
Serving: 2tacos | Sodium: 581mg | Calcium: 13mg | Vitamin C: 100mg | Vitamin A: 14IU | Sugar: 14g | Fiber: 5g | Potassium: 256mg | Cholesterol: 172mg | Calories: 416kcal | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 26g | Carbohydrates: 39g | Iron: 22mg