Creamy Chicken & Pasta Salad
A healthy Creamy Chicken & Pasta Salad made with rotisserie chicken and lightened up with Greek Yogurt dressing and a natural sweetener.
For a quick dinner or lunch.
Servings 6 servings
- 4 ounces rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 pound large pasta shells
- 1 celery stick sliced thinly
- 1/3 small red onion sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans
- 1/2 cup dilled pickles sliced thinly
- 12 grams baby arugula leaves or baby spinach
- For Creamy Tarragon Dressing
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Truvia Natural Sweetener packet
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan of boiling water according to package instructions.
While the pasta is cooking, make the tarragon dressing by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking.
Combine the pasta in a large bowl with the chicken, dressing and remaining ingredients.
Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Serve at room temperature or cold. Store in refrigerator, covered for up to 3 days.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 441mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g