Hola & bienvenidos!! I’m Ana and welcome to Muy Delish!
Cooking, trying new ingredients, and experimenting in the kitchen excite me more than anything else. Sharing my passion for cooking, and inspiring others in the kitchen, is my greatest passion.
Questions? Email Ana: firstname.lastname@example.org
I was born in Ciudad Obregon, Sonora Mexico and migrated to the U.S. when I was 18. I’m the 9th child! Half of my siblings are still in Mexico…the rest are in the U.S. They are crazy but I adore them all!! COOKING IS IN OUR BLOOD as my mom and dad were excellent cooks and we all learned from them.
THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE YOU THEIR FOOD GIVE YOU THEIR HEART.
– Cesar Chavez
I’m married to the love of my life (aka Mr. B) and between both of us have 3 amazing young man – all grown and out of the home!
- We Are Mitu – Latina Food Bloggers on how to eat healthy
- Women’s Health Magazine – Multiple articles
- MSN – Multiple articles
- Sunset Magazine – June 2016 Issue
- Yahoo Foods – Food Blogger Of The Week (Multiple articles)
- Latin Times- 7 Latino Food Bloggers To Follow For Delicious Recipes
- My Adea
- NBC Latino – Food Blogs We Love
- Everyday Health, 5 Healthy Mother’s Day Brunch Recipes (Healthy Cheesecake Soufflé)
- Kitchen Daily, Food Photos (and their recipes) to Inspire You for Spring (#5 Kale Salad)
- The Kitchn – Multiple articles
- The Huffpost, Healthy Breakfast Ideas
- Buzzfeed – Multiple articles
Fav TV Show
Handmaid’s Tale & Gilmore Girls
Fav Biz to support
New Years Eve
Don’t miss a recipe!
First you’ll receive a series of 5 emails with tips & tricks for authentic Mexican food. Then you’ll receive one to two emails weekly. See you soon!