We’re in full mode Spring weather and I have to tell you about these pops. So refreshing and so easy to make that you must make them at least once! Well, that’s if you like creamy popsicles of course. I know someone that doesn’t like them and
Mr. Delish he should remain nameless… cough, cough :D.
I have so many wonderful memories of those days and nothing brings me back to re-live them than making popsicles. I’m sure these won’t be the last popsicle recipe I share with you so be prepared to come for more pretty soon!!
These popsicles are made with sweetened condensed milk and I used the regular version and not the fat free one. If you decide to use the fat free version just know that they will be more “icy.” The fat on the regular one is what prevents the popsicle from getting that freezer burn texture. These are so easy to make that even a child can make them 😉Print
- 2 cups of milk (1% or 2%)
- 1 can of regular La Lechera condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
- a little bit of lemon pulp
- Add all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well with a whisk.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours. Preferable overnight.