This Cilantro Lime Ranch Crema will be a staple for your Mexican recipes. It goes perfect on tacos, drizzled on roasted vegetables, enchiladas and more!
Friends, I have the perfect way to bring your Mexican Crema to a higher level! I’ve been serving this jazzed up crema on my tacos for about 7 years now and recently got hooked on serving it on other dishes like tortas & enchiladas.
It’s so easy to make and comes together in 10 minutes or less. It’s nice to have some handy in your fridge for when you need it.
I like to add lime juice, cilantro and buttermilk ranch seasoning to give my dishes that extra zing I always crave. These flavors compliment your savory dishes without overpowering the main flavor.
- The ingredients in this recipe are very accessible in most areas but I have these suggestions for substitutions in case you can’t find them or if you prefer something else:
- Instead of almond milk you can use coconut milk, regular cow milk (2% & skim), or your preferred milk for that matter.
- For the nonfat plain yogurt, you could substitute regular plain yogurt or sour cream.
2. The buttermilk ranch seasoning comes in powder form and you can find it in the dressing isle of your grocery store. I use this one from Hidden Valley
This Cilantro Lime Ranch Crema go perfectly with these Blackened Salmon TacosPrint
Cilantro Lime Ranch Crema
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Salsas & Dips
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk with a fork until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Store in refrigerator for up to two weeks