Try this delicious & refreshing Paloma Cocktail with a blend of tequila, grapefruit juice, a little bit of squirt and a splash of lime. It's the perfect drink for any occasion.
Did you know that next to Margaritas, Palomas are one of the most popular drinks in Mexico?
It's good to see that it has become very popular in the United States! About 5-6 years ago not many people knew about this drink. My husband and I had to tell the bartenders our cocktail recipe!
And now, it's so popular here that most places have it on their menu. We can't complain about their popularity! We love being able to order Palomas everywhere.
The best is still making them at home though. They're so easy to mix!
What kind of tequila works best?
For mixed drinks, Mr. Delish and I like to use a good tequila such Corralejo Reposado. We usually save the best ones for when we choose to sip tequila versus adding it to mixed drinks
How to make a Paloma Cocktail
- Start by filling up a cocktail glass with crushed ice. All the way to the top!
- Then add the tequila, grapefruit juice and Squirt.
- Add one small squeeze of lime juice from one wedge.
- Stir well with a drink mixer and garnish with a lime or grapefruit wedge.
Can you make a batch for a large crowd?
Yes! You can absolutely make this recipe for a large crowd! I’d recommend adjusting the serving size using our newest feature which you can find directly above the recipe, to help you accurately make enough for your party.
You can mix all ingredients in a jar and reserve until ready to use. Then at the last minute just serve over ice.
Want more cocktail recipes? These will never disappoint you!
- 1.5 oz tequila
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 fresh lime wedge
- 1.5 oz Squirt
- 1 lime or grapefruit wedge for garnish
- Fill a cocktail glass with crushed ice
- Add the tequila, grapefruit juice and Squirt
- Add one small squeeze of lime from wedge
- Stir well and garnish with a lime or grapefruit wedge
PIN ME to make later!